This page provides helpful information for builders. Please don’t hesitate to contact NMBA if you have questions or need more information.
Northern Minnesota Builders Association
E-mail us at: email@example.com
- NMBA Bylaws: Northern Minnesota Membership Bylaws
- Code of Ethics: NMBA Code of Ethics
- Department of Labor & Industry: www.dli.mn.gov
- Minnesota Code Information: http://www.dli.mn.gov/Ccld.asp
- Independent Contractor Ruling Fact Sheet: http://www.dli.mn.gov/CCLD/PDF/icec_factsheet.pdf
- Independent Contractor Information: http://www.dli.mn.gov/CCLD/ICEC.asp
- Department of Commerce: View consumer info and publications. Contains guidelines for residential building contractors, real estate agents, and financial institutions. http://www.commerce.state.mn.us/
Builders Association of Minnesota (BAM)
525 Park Street
St. Paul, MN 55104
800-654-7783 or 651-646-7959
The Builders Association of Minnesota (BAM) is a statewide building industry association representing 3300 builders and associates throughout Minnesota. With your membership in the Northern Minnesota Builders Association, you automatically become a member of BAM and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) which BAM was formed in 1974 and is currently serving 13 local associations. The majority of our members are small and medium sized companies. BAM’s primary focus is to represent the Minnesota building industry interests at the legislature and with governmental agencies.
Some issues affecting the bottom-line of your business include:
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
Technology advances consumer attitudes and an unpredictable economy can have a significant impact on your business. NAHB services over 800 state and local associations throughout the United States.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Free Legal Research
- 50 Years Of Legislative Representation Of The Housing Industry
- Computerization Assistance
- NAHB Research Center
- One Of The Largest Trade Shows With Over 1,000 Of The Latest Products And Services For The Industry and Much More